• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

State of Washington MV update-Important!

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I contacted my district representatives here is WA to support HB1439. They were happy to hear from me but they have to wait until it clears the House and moves on to the Senate before they can vote on it. I don't know if there are folks in the House to contact or maybe it's already in motion.

Reworked LMTV

I contacted my district representatives here is WA to support HB1439. They were happy to hear from me but they have to wait until it clears the House and moves on to the Senate before they can vote on it. I don't know if there are folks in the House to contact or maybe it's already in motion.
Excellent. Yes, there should be a state senator who covers your area. The squeaky wheel gets the grease ! : )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks