• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STE/ICE kits are finally here

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

Well, after much waiting and a "friendly" conversation with the gov liquidation reps at Aberdeen about how no one can confirm my paperwork status, my euc paperwork, my euc was miracously found and approved on Monday. I picked up the STE/ICE kits yesterday and am very pleased to find they are all in perfect condition. These all have calibration tags in the 2003-2004 time frame and their turn in tags indicate 2004-2005 time frame. I plugged each tester into my cucv and did a simple rpm check to verify that the they work and are accurate. I ended up with 7 of these things and only wanted one so the remaining 6 are available to SS members for 250 a kit plus shipping. Once again these kits are 100% complete with all cables and fittings. PM me if interested.......

Ziggy

ElkyRacer said:
What all do the STE/ICE kits test? Didnt seem like much they could test.
Well, I know they at least test the alternator outputs and can show engine RPMs :)

I'll post photos here when I get mine... might have to wait until I get back from my vacation.

aboonski

Hello from Central Florida! Any way to get a picture of the kit? I am very interested in one of them but want to see what these things are all about. I have an 86 M1008A1 and know it would come in handy once in a while; also have a 68 M35A2C. Do you know if the kit would also work with the Deuce? Thanks! Al Broadbent

PS: Also need to know what shipping would be to zip code 32904, west Melbourne Florida

aboonski

The M1008A1 is the Radio Truck version of the M1008 CUCV. It has four antennas around the bed of the truck. Other than that, they are the same as the plain old M1008. The truck I bought from a guy in Carmel New York was the A1 model which had been demilled. I bought four of the antenna mounts and antennas to make it look like an active radio truck - which it isn't because I do not have a radio installed. Al Broadbent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks