• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month September 2020

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DSCF2611.JPG
As you can see this M38A1 engine/transmission cross member has seen better days. I have a new one along with the rear engine mount on order from Willys Jeep Parts. I was hoping it would arrive so I could install it before the Sept. MV of the month ended.......Oh well!!

8madjack

I love tracked vehicles, imagine my chagrin when I had to pick between two of them but the one Towing the howitzer 1, how can you refuse a half track with a Howitzer

Migginsbros

I suggest : The one of these both (Tie candidates) who post the first campaigning pic is the winner.;):LOL:

edit: exploration

Last edited:

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I was going to say the most pushup's.

Then I thought pick a number but in reality all the participants are Winners. (y)

But hasn't the tie's been tie's with co winners in the past?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PATRACY is counting the mail in ballots and if that doesn't produce an easily recognized winner then he will post a run-off thread soon.!!(y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks