• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Tampa, Where You At?!

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

4 Wheel Parts Stores all over the country are having their "Madness in March" sale on March 12th. The Tampa 4 Wheel Parts has a wonderful & enthusiastic manager, and they put on a good event.

There will be a little show n' shine, giveaways, raffles, special deals, a car crush, displays, RTI ramp etc etc.

But best of all, if we can get 8 trucks from Steel Soldiers out there, they will donate a winch to the club. In all probability it will be an 8000lb winch, which is too small for most MV's, but we could sell it and put the few hundred dollars towards our next event!

I am going to trailer my "Parts Bobber" out there (no insurance yet), who all can come and support Steel Soldiers!?

I was thinking we could do dinner afterwords or something, what you say?

Attachments

Last edited:

stalker

Sixspeed- what times are the event and where is their location? Too short notice for me to make it in the afternoon. If the time ranges for event permit, I will place some phone calls to try to rally up some of our local members.
Tim

A

A/C Cages

I have a flatbed deuce that you can borrow if you need another truck. I cant make it there myself but if you have an extra driver and need it, you are welcome to it. All my other deuces are in parts being rebuilt.
Last resort to make up for that last truck needed?

ApopkaFL

Banned
I am getting a rally together in april for florida MVO, Its going to be in Ocoee FL, Its listed in Up Coming events everyone is welcome.
The property is 25+ acres plenty of room for all of us. Check it out. No Date has been set yet waiting to see who all will show up. WE plan to do a convoy ride afterwards down town to Old Town Car Show.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, have an ATHS chapter meeting on the 12th down in Bradenton to go to. Otherwise I would bring my semi truck out (it's not military, but what I'm bring back from GA in a few days is :) ).

Ruppster

Dodge man

So how many are you expecting so far? I was supposed to go pick up some surplus but that deal fell through so I'm thinking of driving over. Has anyone been to one of these before? How was it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks