• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soliders Wanted for Media Event

Call 601-910-6565. Must call Saturday 9/5/09 ONLY. Event is for Monday morning ONLY. All vehicles must be clean and running. Major Media will be on site. Drivers will need to be well dressed. Must be able to put my signs and event signs on vehicles. Texas Motor Speedway.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
you would probably get a lot more participation if you included a little information about this "Media Event" rather than just a phone number.

What kind of signage, what kind of event? Even a little more advance notice would help you out.

Just thinking out loud here.

OshkoshJay

Banned
Big Marine ... looking at the calendar for Monday, that's probably the 'special event' where your group is participating with and for the benefit of the Children of Fallen Soldiers .... oohrah. Thank you for encouraging all of us in the Dallas Ft Worth area to do what we can do for them. I am sure you will have a strong turnout from Steel Soldiers and from Texans. I am sorry I didn't get to thank you personally Thursday, after you gave such a rousing talk to your fellow Marines. Thank you very much for what you are doing.

54reo

Huh??

Perhaps you would do better if you consulted with a Public Affairs spokesman for
your organization?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
What exactly would "my signs" say?
Kinda short notice for someone not close to Texas I would say.

I am always willing to help a good cause...but I'm afraid there is just too little info offered too late.
I have also been drawn into functions where the "good cause" took second place to personal interests/profits.

Not saying this is the case...just no time to research or react.

M1075

Call 601-910-6565. Must call Saturday 9/5/09 ONLY. Event is for Monday morning ONLY. All vehicles must be clean and running. Major Media will be on site. Drivers will need to be well dressed. Must be able to put my signs and event signs on vehicles. Texas Motor Speedway.
Too bad I just saw this post, sounds like a nice event. Big Marine, are you still associated with Warrior Patriot Resources? I know the last time you were on here you were needing help for the organization and maybe this is a similar request.

I am owed money from Warrior Patriot Resources and Mr. Jackson Fulgham will not respond to my phone calls and seems to have blown this debt off. Who should I contact to get paid or has the organization gone bankrupt? I am hoping this is simply an oversight and will be addressed promptly. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

*Update 11/13/09* I got paid today from WPR. It took nearly 4 months, but they finally did come through.

Last edited:

M1075

Big Marine ... looking at the calendar for Monday, that's probably the 'special event' where your group is participating with and for the benefit of the Children of Fallen Soldiers .... oohrah. Thank you for encouraging all of us in the Dallas Ft Worth area to do what we can do for them. I am sure you will have a strong turnout from Steel Soldiers and from Texans. I am sorry I didn't get to thank you personally Thursday, after you gave such a rousing talk to your fellow Marines. Thank you very much for what you are doing.
OshkosyJay, are you Jackson Fulgham of Warrior Patriot Resources? I was looking over this old thread about the big convoy and it seems you and The Big Marine must know each other fairly well. I have an unpaid invoice I would like to get paid on. Please let me know how to contact you since you haven't responded to phone calls and emails. Your prompt attention would be appreciated.

Here is the link to other thread.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/milita...civilian-move-tactical-military-vehicles.html

*Update 11/13/09* I got paid today from WPR. It took nearly 4 months, but they finally did come through.

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it just me, or is something not quite right here? Willin to help those that help others, yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
God bless,
Tony:-D

M1075

Was anyone here able to attend this event? I was hoping to see an action report and some pics. It would be nice to see some information that legitimizes Warrior Patriot Resources and their charitable mission.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I would as well. I have even been known to help out where I could.

They may be totally above board and doing a world of good (and I pray they are), just seems that ever so often they "pop in" with requests for assistance on very short notice and then disappear until next time.

I would truly love to see some media, posts or some kind of example of how they do what they claim to do (not implying in anyway that they don't).

I have heard some rumblings about them but will keep it to my self as I tend to need hard evidence to take ground from a feller or an organization.

So please...if anyone has anything good to post do so. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks