• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Step deck going to Chambersburg then to Michigan.

citizensoldier

Looks like I will have a step deck semi going to Chambersburg PA in the coming month to pick up some stuff... There will be room for a deuce or two, and or trailers if anyone else has purchased anything from there. It will be going west through Ohio then north to Michigan via US23 to I-75 N..
He will also be looking for loads back to southern Ohio from northern Michigan or anywhere in Michigan to wherever after that.
Send me a PM for more info.. Thank you

citizensoldier

I just want to bring this up to the top.. If we "SS" guys work together on logistics we can save each other some cashola.. Dont be shy! PM me if you are west of Chambersburg and did or are going to purchase something there...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Step deck going to Chambersburg then to Michigan

He needs four deuces and a 5-ton picked up in Chambersburg before Nov. 30.

Wow, I didn't know everyone was paying such close attention to me........... Westfolk took very good care of me, I should have my trucks parked in VA by the end of the week.

citizensoldier

Ah yes.. Mr Westfolk.. Seems he is a good one for some help when you need it.. Well connected in PA he is... glad you got em out of there and post some pictures when you get em home..
Just waiting on a bull crap EUC and I should be good to go...

TacticalTruck

Was that two of your deuces, one towing the other, south bound on 17 yesterday?
I got a MKT-90 out of there for a friend on tuesday.
Jeff

citizensoldier

Ok guys back on track and waiting on a EUC.. There will be room for a deuce on this trailer or lots of pallets if anyone wants to get something on this load and share some of the cost burden. If so PM me..

Pappa-G

I got a m818 last week that has to get from Chambersburg to mid-MI but I'm waiting on my euc. Whats your time frame?

citizensoldier

Already done Pappa G.. PM me and you can call them and get a price quote if you need one. They haul out of there all the time. Sorry you missed this one.. Another Michigan 818! Nice! post pics would ya!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks