• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage and Eventual Transport MTVR now in Barstow to MA

ehinlein

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me out here and hopefully quickly. I picked up MTVR and it's now in Barstow and so am I. Original hope was a long long road trip back to MA. I've had great luck in the past but it has to end sometime. It's a nice truck. Runs, shifts, brakes great but it has some squeaks and "rough vibrations" at slow speed as in maybe front universals/CV? Anyway, I've decided to ship back. Does anyone have a good , trustworthy contact here in Barstow where I could park it while arranging transport? Obviously willing to pay. Please PM me with the envelope thingy top right if you don't already know (took me a while).
Or feel free to call/text: Cell 413.658.8197

Thanks for your help,

-Erich

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks