• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage for two dueces in Los Angeles/Ventura Area

pcbowman

I found two dueces I would like to buy but I can not store tham at my house because of our HOA regulations. Does anyone on this forum have room in the Los Angeles/ Ventura area to store two dueces on their property for a reasonable amount? If anyone has any interest, please PM me.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck with this one. I searched a bunch when I lived in L.A. and pickins' were scarce. I found a guy with a patch of dirt in the valley who was kinda reasonable.
Before moving, I was going to keep then at my company in the back warehouse. Now that I moved to Temecula and am sittin' on 5 acres, I've got it golden!

Anyway, I found the guy with the dirt thru craigslist.com. Give that a try.

BTW,

Where did ya find the trucks?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
pcbowman, man, you jumped right in with both feet! Sory I didn't get back to you about going to look at them. You're around the 118 and 210 fwy, correct? I know a guy who has a yard out there, maybe he has room. Do they run?, Got pictures?

pcbowman

Will, I live in Simi Valley so the 118 and 210 are not that far from me. I don't have any pictures othen than what is posted in the classified ad's. I thought I had storage worked out but it fell apart today so I might have to wait until I find somewhere reasonable. I don't want to pay 125/month per vehichle to store tham at a storage yard. Let me know how much your friend would charge.

Thanks,

Peter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks