• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stow point?

Gunzy

You guys are great, so time to test you with my next question. Under the front of my M923 bed there is a rod style arm with a canvas strap hanging of it, there is one on each side. drivers side is above fuel tank, pass is over tool box. What are these for? Is it a stow point for a tow bar?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You really should just browse through the -10(basic operators manual) sometime.

dk8019

It's hiding in the back as I recall. The section that deals with specific equipment. Funny enough, the -10 I have doesn't show how or where this really is, it just hints at it, and that you should secure it with the straps.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should be shown in the "bow and tarp kit" section.

Gunzy

I did find it, but I do have to say it is not 100% clear. Typical TM though. I used to deal with that on a daily basis back in the day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks