• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stretching fence with the CUCV

Joe Prepper

We were working on the garden fence this weekend, and I used the pintle hitch on the CUCV to attach the come-along. It was the perfect height....or maybe that was just an excuse to drive it through the yard. :mrgreen: I have had the dash out, ready to install an in dash a/c, so I have not driven it for a while. I was feeling the need! I will be posting a thread on my blog http://thesurvivalrevolution.com/?p=555 on the a/c work, and also come back here and post pics. Thanks for all the inspirations on the forum.... Now I have green vehicles all over the place. :D

IMG_0995 (Medium).jpg

212sparky

Did the nearly the same thing with my M1008, only we used log chains to attach to the front tow shackles and just backed up to tension the woven wire. Worked well.
Did the same thing last fall with a quarter mile of chain link fencing on a job site. Made life so much easier

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks