• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stuck

rizzo

I need to put in another t-case to get some more gears. when I got in the thick deep mud I couldn't get enough wheel speed to clean the wheels. Other than that it went through everyting else pretty good.

forklift

rizzo,
do you know what tires and wheels this guy is running? It looks like stock duece rims and huge militart tires. am I missing something? Is this possible safely?

Attachments

rizzo

forklift said:
rizzo,
do you know what tires and wheels this guy is running? It looks like stock duece rims and huge militart tires. am I missing something? Is this possible safely?

that truck is a LWB deuce chasis. He moved the middle axle forward so that he could fit the 16.00-20 michelin tires [(on stock deuce rims)useing 11.00-20 tubes] on with no rub. He has a 460 ford with auto trans and t-case hooked up to the stock deuce t-case. He has a locker in the front, but having problems with the sprag t-case. only reverse works.

if he has it reverse and drives around in forward. what happens?

oh safety. this truck is an off road vehicle. It gets trailered everywhere. It is safe to drive offroad at low speeds. I don't know how safe it would be on the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks