• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuff forsale at Aberdeen

Shook

I have some heavy items that I am debating on taking to Aberdeen to sale. Anyone looking for some of this stuff let me know and I'll throw it on the trailer.

ISO 3 color camo cargo cover bed kit. Fits the 800, 900 series 5tons.

M1009 front and rear axles.

M1009 wheels.

M37 wheels.

M37 front and rear axles.

Nice HEMMTT passenger door.

HMMWV troop seats and bows.

GP small tent vestibules.

Troop seats. Look like deuce but are only 10 1/2 ft long. Would be good to use the fiberglass boards and parts to update your M37, M715 or M101, M105 trailer side boards.

ISO 800, 900 series 5ton mudflaps.

M1008 M1009 driver and passenger side doors. (White civilian blazer doors) no rust.

M1008 M1009 Hood, nice. (White civilian blazer hood) no rust.

Blazer tailgate. (White civilian gate with chrome, power window- busted) no rust.

F150, F250, F350 driver side door, white, no rust.

I will have other stuff forsale too.

I also have a M1009 blazer and a M105A2 forsale.

Thanks,
Brian in NC

ida34

Prices man. Prices. I would love to get alot of what you have listed but I am not going to Aberdeen. I am in need of M1009 stuff.

Shook

Let me know what you need. I was mainly asking if there was interest as I will not have room to take it all.
Thanks,
Brian

mangus580

Ida, I could probably move some of that up to my place... you would have to let me know what you are after first so I can plan room ;-)

Shook

emmado22 said:
How much for the humvee troop seats and the 10.5 foot long ones????
I have 4 HMMWV troop seats and 4 of the 10.5 ft. longs.. $25 each

Thanks,
Brian

ida34

I appreciate the offer Mike. Today I am working on getting the flexplate in my truck to get it to run. If it is running by tommarow then I will be serious about getting body parts. I tend to get ahead of myself so I am trying to restrain myself from getting too much. The right price motivates me to get stuff anyway though. I will let you know.

On another matter, I told my wife about how you got your truck in order for your wife. She then told me that she never said she would not ride in a camo truck. She won't drive one but would ride in one. I guess she is as reasonable as your wife then. Lets see if I can get her in the deuce.

Chuck

Shook

emmado22 said:
The Humvee troop seats... Are they composite or wood slats? If they are composite, I'll take a set for sure.
Emmado
The HMMWV ones are wood. The 10.5s were/are NOS fiberglass.

Thanks,
Brian

mangus580

Lee, I was told that if the boy got to paint the camo, all was good.

As far as getting ahead of yourself, dont worry about that. Getting it running is the 'easy' part compared to getting your hands on decent body parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks