• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggestions needed Hanging Clutch and Brake Pedal Retro-fit

gentrysgarage

HiYa Folks,

Looking for suggestions/recommendations for Medium Duty hanging pedals. After looking at my truck and how they designed the front cab mount, it would be more trouble to re engineer M35 front cab mounts on my M135 than it is worth. I will save the pedals I got from Deuceman for the G7123 (the shaft and pedals are worn out from 50 years of riding the clutch in the vineyard).

So I am looking for a decently strong brackets and pedals that would be easy to mount and had the hydromax master. For the clutch I can go mechanical linkage or hydro as I can fab up the former and have a new in boxes cylinder and slave on hand.

This is for a Cummins 6BTA/SAE2 easy pedal clutch/FSO 6046 transmission conversion.

Thanks In Advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks