• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

super singles

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Evening folks I dont know if Feltz auto and tire is a member here or not but I just wanted to pass this along. I met Rodney Feltz at Iola this year and ended up trading in my G-177s on a set of 1400x20 singles for my 925, I drove to his facility in Marshfield Wis. and did the trade, the tires I got were exactly like he described them and the pricing was again exactly as he had said it would be, I was very happy! I got home and mounted the tires they were on 5 ton combat rims when I got them, drove the truck around a little and all seemed in order. Last Sunday I took my daughter home (she loves this 5 ton) and was on my way home when I heard a very loud BANG, well one of the new tires blew out on the front axle, I got it changed and was home before dark. Monday I called Rodney and yesterday a new tire showed up at my office, Very nice person to deal with, good prices and his service and standing behind his product was extremely good, way above what seems to be the norm today! I am very satisfied in my experience with Rodney and his company! Just wanted to pass this on!
KK

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great to hear some people still stand behind their word when they sell you used tires. Not all dealers are as honest and truthful.

Any pics?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No pics yet, I have done a lot to this truck besides just singles, give me a few days to put the pics together and I will get the whole thing posted 11echo
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks