• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Surplus M939A2 series ROPS Cab

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw a picture a while back that showed dozens of ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) cabs on pallets sitting in a field.
They were complete and ready for the upgrade install.

Did they ever get installed or did they sell them or ???

Not crazy about the block cab but would like the interior from one.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
They were shipped away from Ft Riley when the RSMS program closed and no one there knew where they went. It has been almost 2 years now since they left.

Gunzy

Those were complete kits with everything needed to install. Would have been nice to see them come up for auction. With the time that has passed I wonder if they were scrapped.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are they still MIA?

With all the eyes this site has, I wonder if they're been spotted recently or if anyone knows if they were scrapped.

If they still exist where are they?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks