• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Surprise Surprise!

area52

Got back on Tuesday from a four wheeling trip out to the Mojave in southern California - served two purposes - one a little relaxation time for me and two - so I could go check out my M816 wrecker down at 100dollarman's place.

I knew it was kinda rough from the pictures but I had originally planned on trying to fix it up to running shape and tow my pickup behind it - didn't get the stuff I ordered in time before i left so that went out the window.

when I did get there to check it out, I did get a pleasant surprise by what was in the toolboxes :grin:

Might end up just getting it shipped back here since it will need a little more work than I thought to make a 700 mile trip safely.

Attachments

Cdub

Great surprise for sure.......always nice to find some extra goodie that you would not expect to find.......OUTSTANDING.........!!!

seya,

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks