• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SW Michigan - M35A2 - Cargo Cover

pacewagon

I recently picked up an M35A2. I would like to find a new cargo bed cover in camo - where would I find one? I see there are lots of tan ones available but I have seen no new camo ones. I am in Kalamazoo - anybody else in this area?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try GMA cover. You can search for the website. They have exactly what you are after.

TedG

First, welcome to SS! Nice looking truck. There are a few guys in lower mid and sw MI. You should consider joining the GLMVPA which will give you access to Ft. Custer in the springtime for a trail ride and then you can meet neighbors that you didn't know that have green iron! As stated, GMA cover is the place to go. They are in Port Huron so shipping will not be too bad.

Regards, Ted

azpatriot

Cargo cover

Hey Pace,
I have a 5 ton camo cover, one years worth of use that I am interested in selling as I will be painting my deuce in desert tan. So first off, where have you seen alot of these desert covers available? Second, I would be willing to sell my cover for a reasonable price if you are interested.
thank you,
Carl Johnson
Mesa, Az
eastblocimports@cox.net

I recently picked up an M35A2. I would like to find a new cargo bed cover in camo - where would I find one? I see there are lots of tan ones available but I have seen no new camo ones. I am in Kalamazoo - anybody else in this area?

pacewagon

Cargo Cover

Yes I would be interested in yours.
There are two guys on Ebay that list the tan ones for sale.
If you click on their history it appears they sell them in the $250-$350 range based on passed auctions.
I was thinking of getting one of those and attempting to paint it??
The existing cover on my truck is in great shape but it had addtional material added on the sides probably for more interior head room.