• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

t shirts orders for the la rally in may

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
time is getting close to order shirts... send check to Tim Settoon 41085 Holland Road Ponchatoula la 70454 along with the sizes that you want.. up to 1xl is 15.00 2x and up are 17.00 .. only thing needed now is the color of the ink.. desert tan shirt .. black or white ink. lets get them ordered so we can make sure that they are here in time.. many thanks Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

goldneagle

time is getting close to order shirts... send check to Tim Settoon 41085 Holland Road Ponchatoula la 70454 along with the sixes that you want.. up to 1xl is 15.00 2x and up are 17.00 .. only thing needed now is the color of the ink.. desert tan shirt .. black or white ink. lets get them ordered so we can make sure that they are here in time.. many thanks Tim
How about OD Green Ink?

wehring

Ink

Sent the pmt Mr. Tim.

My vote is for black ink unless they can find a true OD. Be careful with a commercial company that does not also bleed OD like us. They might think that pea green, forrest green or baby s*^# green is "close enough" to OD.

Black is black...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check is in the mail today! 1 XL shirt for me, please.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks