• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tan to camo

BenRoberts

Certified insane
When going from tan to camo would it be in the best interests to paint the whole trailer (1082) green then blend in black and brown or spot paint all the colors as I go

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
When going from tan to camo would it be in the best interests to paint the whole trailer (1082) green then blend in black and brown or spot paint all the colors as I go
Paint it black then go green and then camo it. Most paint takes 30days to cure tho

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Why black? I'm guessing tan keeps showing through the green?
Black will give the green a darker tint rather than the light coat under it. Plus it makes any of the green paint chips to black and not tan.

Be sure to add some enamel harder to the black paint so it dries quickly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks