• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tanks, lots of them, He is gone but machines survive

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This gentleman had some of everything ever made lol for the military ive herd so many stories about stuff that he had bought from other countries and they end up at a U.S. seaport and our UNCLE SAM standing there as well to inspect and some of the stuff ready to go to war and even some ordnances that UNCLE SAM sayin oh Hell No !!! This fellas brother ED LITTLEFIELD has a bluegrass band an on occasion go touring and one of my old friends took a full time gig driving Eds bus and full time help for him ! These are the desendants of Edmund Wattis Littlefied the founders of Utah construction and the builder of the Hoover Dam ! Take a look on wikipedia on Edmund Wattis Littlefield then you can beguin to understand how he could build such a collection of military equipment

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Deep down inside I think He had a back purpose, had the money and time to save the machines.
We all go away, Somebody saves the machines.
That is to allow us to remember by way of the machines preserved, to remember what our
Fathers did so that We could have a life.
Well said Frank.

dmetalmiki

If I had that sort of money.....There wouldn't be a space large enough .. Anywhere...
There'd be things that fired things..things that didn't fire things...things that went underwater..things that couldn't go underwater..things that could fly..Things that coudn't fly.....And..'things that were .Well....just..'things'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks