• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tatra 805 new owner

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a parts supplier for tatra 805 rubber axle boots. for the half axles. The tatra dealer says they dont have any and to contact a 805 collector club to try and find them....
any ideas on leads for this.

Thanks
This may be way out there, but how different are these boots from what's used on US MV front axle steering knuckles?

Attachments

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The image below shows one installed on my 8x8. The diameters are approximate.
They are available from a number of suppliers, see advertisers on this forum. I got mine from Memphis Equipment and they are also available with or without zipper, the non-zipper version requires complete disassembly of the axle to install. Keywords for any search should include "boot" or "knuckle".

Attachments

roscoe

Just picked up a "mint" tatra 805 with explorer box on back. Ill post more pics when I actually recieve it in a week.
Im also looking for more info on the 805 model. English manual etc
Hows the Tatra 805 holding up? Seems like it would make a neat little camper. Can you post some more pics of the inside?

hotday

Hi there,

im from slovakia, its the country, where was tatra 805 born. ps: sorry for my english.
if you want some spare parts, i have two friends, they have all new..
predni= its the front axle
nahon=its the axle with torque
this two words (predni nahon) is only used for the vehicles with 4x4 torque.
we dont use "predni nahon" for 2x4 this type of vehicle, becouse there is no torque in front axle.
i have 4 tatras 805...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks