• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tech Manual for Deuce Air Compressor

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know of a tech manual that covers the deuce twin cylinder air compressor?

I have searched the tech manual section and searched the forums. Maybe I used the wrong key words.

Thanks,
Warthog

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I looked thru all the ones I have, can't find anything on the teardown, inspection and assembly of any compressor. Looked in the multi ovh books too. there might be a seperate TM on it like for the alternators. I'll check LOGSA.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Checked LOGSA, found some -20P manuals, but they were only external serviceable parts, inlet filter, drive pulley, seal, bottom plate, nothing on the insides. I looked for info on the MS51322-1, 7.25 CFM, 1209 series compressor, the twin cylinder, air cooled one.
Just in case, here's some #s,
TM9-2320-211-20P
TM9-2320-209-20P
Maybe someone smarter than me can lend a helping hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks