• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Temperature light operation

AECS

I have a dumb question that I cant seem to find the answer to.

When I put the ignition switch to the on position is the temp light supposed to come on? Looking at the wiring diagram I don't see how it would as there is no logic circuitry to turn it on when the key is on but not running. It does flash at me when the truck starts for a second and then goes off. just want to make sure all is well in the warning light, so I can be warned if I need to be warned.

Barrman

Yes, it should light up as you are cranking. That is proper opperation. The trouble shooting section of the -20 takes you through when it should light and how to test it as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks