• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Testing Pacific Connection

Foxtrot Oscar

Thankyou all.

High praise indeed! :D
I help maintain and drive this truck for my friend. (He has a Daimler Dingo scout car to convoy with).

Canadian Military Pattern (CMP) C8A built by Chevrolet in Canada for British Commonwealth armies. Very popular with NZ & Australian forces as well as the larger Ford-built F15 & F30. All shared the same cab on variations of chassis and axle configurations creating 8, 15 & 30 hundredweight capacities. Chevy 6-cyl 'Dipper' engine. Fords had the side-valve V8. All are Right-Hand Drive.

Regarded as possibly the ugliest truck ever built by Chevrolet...

This truck served with NZ Army in Japan as part of the BCOF -British & Commonwealth Occupational Force after WWII (aka 'J Force') and I'm honoured to drive her.

My own project is an M1009.

I presumed threads in this 'Test' section get deleted? Maybe Mods could move it to Member's Rides and I can post a couple more pics.
Regards to all,
John.

Last edited: