• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Texarkana GP M105A3 Pickup Tomorrow

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Headed to Texarkana tomorrow to pickup a M105A3 from Government Planet for the first time. No going on the base so no paperwork hassle at least. Picking up at Tatum Excavation, see how this sub-contractor pickup works! They are only open Mon.- Wed. 9AM to 2:30? Since I am towing mine out should be a breeze as long as the brakes are loose. Anyone been there?

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg7.jpg9.jpg

Last edited:

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a truck there but I had a wrecker service take the truck off base because I was going to drive it home; they won't let you drive it off base unless you have registration.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up the trailer yesterday, unissued condition except for the six or eight dings from the indifferent, apathetic and ignorant lift truck driver who was too lazy to git off the lift truck and spread the tongs to avoid dinging up the trailer and then instead of having a tire or something there to cushion the trailer they just slam the forks under it and slam it against the mast! I had hoped Gov. Planet was going to be better than GL but it looks like same same! I needed the faded OD to match my show Deuce now I am going to have to paint anyway! A ten hour drive and $400 I could have/ will in the future saved!!!
Thanks for listening, I feel better!DSCN0489.jpgDSCN0488.jpgDSCN0491.jpg