• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Texas 1st Annual Fill the Deuce Food Drive

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay all you Texas Steel Soldiers members listen up. Operation Homefront of San Antonio is having the 1st Annual "Fill the Duece" food drive on Nov 7. Anyone coming for the Randolph Air Force Base Air Show should plan on bringing something to add to the cause. Operation Homefront not only sends care packages to our troops in harm's way but, more importantly to those troops, they help their families back home. Here's your chance to take care of what's important to them while they're taking care of what's important to us.

Since I don't have the cargo cover on yet it won't take much to fill it up (that's why I've got a trailer;-)). Seriously, any little bit helps. Thanks in advance.

Operation Homefront- Texas Chapter - Supporting Our Troops by Helping the Families They Leave Behind.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting this up. Sounds like an eye-catching promotional plan.

For those of us outside the San Antonio area... (silly question) Would y'all accept cash/check donations vial the US Mail? If so, to what address should those donations be sent??

Thanks and good luck with your endeavor.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can make it out to "Operation Homefront" and send the check to my address (yes I will make sure they get it). Any funds recieved via mail I will present to them on the 7th at the kickoff of the food drive.

Operation Homefront
C/O Mark Coen
P.O. Box 921
Spring Branch, TX 78070

Thanks for the suggestion Chief.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a bump to remind everyone of the Fill the Deuce Food Drive this weekend. If you're coming to the Randolph Air Show might as well through that can of green beans that's been in the cupboard since last Thanksgiving in the car and donate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks