• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TH400 gone south

acz62

I am in the process of purchasing a m1009. Due to logistics I have not been able to have it sent up from FL. Yesterday I was told the tranny has gone out. The seller has offered to refund my money. The vehicle has only 12,200 miles on it (confirmed) and recently had all fluids changed including the tranny. Any ideas what the cause maybe?

Titanium Soldier

if its a good price take it, 400s are easy enough to find... and if it was a good runner and suddenly just "went out" theres a good chance it probably didnt, could be a modulator valve or the vacume line that goes to it or something else thats stupid. Is the seller have any clue on anything about the truck or mechanical ability??

BTW kinda hard to help ya without any info about the problem!

Oh and welcome to the site!:beer:

Ken_86gt

Could it be that the seller really just found a better offer? If you really liked the truck you may want to get a second opinion... What are the symptoms?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks