• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TH400 pan needed

jag7720

I am putting a temp gauge on my tranny and I bought the weld in threaded bung for the probe.

I'd like to get a second pan so I can weld in the bung then do the pan swap in one shot.

Does anyone have a spare pan that they don't want?

HAWKMAN

I've got a pan that had a small hole drilled in it to drain, you could put the 'bung' in this spot. If you pick-up shipping you can have the pan for free.:-D

jag7720

Well crap... the pan I got is a shallow one ... mine is deep. I didn't realize there was a difference so I grabbed one off a van. and welded my Weld Bung...

motormayhem

Well crap... the pan I got is a shallow one ... mine is deep. I didn't realize there was a difference so I grabbed one off a van. and welded my Weld Bung...
Oh nooooo I am too late. I saw the title of the post and though I should post that there is a shallow and deep pan for the th400 and you want the deep one that can hold more fluid. I think shallow one will work, but you wont have as much fluid to stay cool.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Suggest getting an old HMMWV pan. I think it has a drain plug where the standard CUCV one does not yet they both fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks