• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

th400 pump

avengeusa

I can get rebuild parts, too bad you are not closer to me, I would build it for you

Pumps can be had for not a lot of cash, sometimes the pump can be repaired, If you were to do a step by step pic expose I could tell you what to do, or you could call me, I can walk you through it

these are not complicated transmissions, as long as you go slow and take your time, doublecheck everything

My first 50 transmissions i did, I took pics of them coming apart just to be sure i got them all back together correctly, pay special attention to the clearances on the drums, and the drum seals, this is where most problems occur

Check the valve body to be sure no valves are sticking, this can be done with a small screwdriver

You can do this grasshopper

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks