• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank You, Bjorn!!!!

dabtl

He made me one of his bullet proof blinker thingies. :D

Easy to follow instructions and a quick install.

No more buying blinker blinkers for the deuce! :lol:

Neat, neat neat. Pics Monday, maybe.

dabtl

cranetruck said:
You are very welcome! Sorry for taking more than 1/2 year to get it done. :oops:
A super easy install. I shot some plastic on the bottom to perhaps water proof it a bit.

Some wire tools, electric tape and the ability to read made is very simple.

Thanks again, so very much. :)

I think the wait will be worth it. I blew another blinker blinker after putting it on new. That is why I contacted you.

You need to make kits for this to let the others here take advantage of your skills and knowledge.

I keep editing this.

I also improved the ground while I was at it. :lol:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn makes a device that you can plug your turn signals into ans when they are on they also buzz the low air buzzer. In addition, it makes the low air buzzer pulse instead of run constantly. There is also a 3rd input that you could hook something else up to such as the parking brake. Each function pulses at a different frequency.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks