• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"thank you's" to red devils dude and tacticaltruck

Adamlee

I figured public thanks were due to these two gents; red devils dude and tacticaltruck, for both helping me out with my rusty pile of a deuce.

First off, RDD came through for me in my quest for a simple piece of N/A exhaust pipe. After several years, the truck is now ready to get back to belching out large quantities of non-turboe'd black smoke. Thanks, RDD! check you PM and email.

Second, I've got to give Tacticaltruck (who I sometimes refer to as "Jeff" :shock: ) thanks for continuing to provide tactical, logistical, and mental support. Lucky to have an MV'er like you as a friend in many situations!

With some luck, and mainly more assistance from Jeff, I might have my truck ready for my next state guard (VADF) drill later this month. I plan on adding my privately owned deuce to our company's MTO :lol: or TO&E....pretty much like how OPCOM does with his commo deuce. Just as a cargo truck though; I got no cash left over for all that commo gear.....

Anyway, with all the things I've asked for help on, I have to remember to say thanks once in a while.
Thanks!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks