• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks 1956 4x4!!

bkwudzhom

Just to drop a public line of thanks to Smitty for his time. I found a truck on CGI and was unable to preview. I did a search and found him to be closer than anyone. I asked him to check it out and he agreed with out hesitation, he even offered to take better pics for me to see. Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I had to back out on the deal after he went through the trouble. He didnt ask for anything and we have never even met. Thanks again Smitty. Let me know how much I owe ya for your trouble.
Semper Fi,
Jody

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks