• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks AMGeneral

C

cmvpa

Would like to thank Brandon for the delivery of the m105 trailer from Hickory nc to Selma nc. Would also like to thank CGarbee (Cabell) and bulldog mack (Jay) for the assist. It was a good little convoy from Clayton to Selma.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can say this is not the first time they have helped! Cabell and Brandon just recently helped me move my tan M109A3. Thanks, again, guys!

Tanner

Great job Cabell & Brandon! Of course, Amnon, Evan & I had to deal with Cabell & Brandon at lunch... then I later got the engine hoist stuck in the dirt - :-D

Okay - so the 6.2 is SORTA in the M37...:roll:

'Tanner'

Tanner

Yep - the folks on SS are a great bunch! I'm doing the work on my truck at Cabell's house & knew that he & Brandon wouldn't be back for awhile -

'Tanner'

AMGeneral

Thanks all for the kind words but,that's what this hobby is all about,Keeping em Rolling!!.

Trip report, Well I drove the M54A1 down with the 105 in tow(my LAST 105 BTW) to pick up the M211 that Rob owned. The trip down (and back) was un eventful. About 500 miles round trip,avg speed of 50 mph(the M54's top speed is 52) and burned 73 gal of fuel, giving me 6.84 mpg outta the Mack at basically governed speed all the time.

Stopped at the Veterans Memorial at the State Capitol and made the NCMVPA monthly meeting as well.

I just hope that when I get the white M54 fixed,it runs as good as this truck does,I'll post a few pics later today.

Tanner

Give your truck some credit - I had you on flat stretch of US-1 on GPS at 56mph towing the trailer...

'Tanner"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks