• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks SS family

reom34

Two years ago I started the restor of my M34 and I am sure that if I didn´t know the great SS family today my truck will be a big problem.
I know a lot of forums about MV but I know only one where the people give me a rapid and disinterestedly help as SS forum.
Because that I want to be grateful to all for your help. My truck even not this one finished but I am so satisfied of as this one that I it cannot expect to finish to be grateful for your valuable help

Thanks a lot for everybody SS boys :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Armada

You are welcome Sir! Your M34 restoration is absolutely beautiful! SS members are a great network. I've been helped many times, and have been able to help others as well. We are all MV brothers with olive drab coursing through the veins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks