• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Bjorn For A Great 2008!

dabtl

cranetruck, Bjorn is absolutely the greatest electrical genius! I had a great 2008, picking up my second deuce in July, I had most of the electrical problems solved in about five week, with his wonderful help.

Nothing serious, just many gremlins. But, did he make it seem simple. He knows his stuff.

I could not have done it in six months on my own.

Thanks Bjorn for being so generous with your time and knowledge

Deuce_of_Spades

I second that! I have used alot of Bjorns wisdom just from reading his posts to others! Us little people that are mechanicly deficiant but still love our MV's really appreciate your willingness to help!

mcmullag

appreciate the help

I agree. I really appreciate the posts about pyrometers, etc. too.
Some day I hope to evolve with more gauges and maybe
even communication equipment in there.
you make me want to be a better deuce - owner. : )

g.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks