• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to twright

m38inmaine

A big thanks to twright for inspecting/recovering my M1031 from Redstone/AL. He got it loaded on the transport yesterday and the 1031 arrived in Maine today in fine shape. He really went out of his way to make sure it was taken care of. Very good communication as well, never leaves you guessing. Thanks Tony!!

1crook

Tony is a good guy. I had a chance to hang out with him at the GA Rally last year. He checked out a truck that I won at Redstone as well. He is a great asset to the site.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, Tony is a great guy. He needs to cut down a few trees though so he can fit more MV's at his house!:grin: My yard currently has the overflow. Last I heard there was a 109, eight trailers, and the 1031 was there before it went to Maine.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks