• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thanks

REDWOLF

A big thanks to beanman1. Finaly got the m1009 started for a couple of seconds yesterday. Got the starter problem solved, now on to the next. IP pump seal on the passenger side is leaking bad. Now that i have a new lift pump it realy leaks. I think this is why i am having a hard time getting it started ? I have a new ip pump just do not have the time to change it out. I have heard that the shaft seal can bee changed on the pump will it is in the truck. Juat need to find one and see if that will hold off the pump replacement for a will.

Ken_86gt

Since you have a new IP pump I would change it and not bother with the seal replacement. The effort to change the pump vs the seal.... You can change the pump in several hours if you are quick, plan on spending the day if you are not very familiar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks