• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Adventure Begins (again)

dmetalmiki

Well ok I'm selling out and cutting down...(sighh) SO Iwait for the buyer of the ACMAT to show (which he does) and promptly canges mind to buy! and OH yes I'm more than a little fed up...(having waited for two months for him to show.) So anyway the low loaders here and at least one deal goes through, and the Chevy get's a new owner. So much for cutting down!.. Ho hum....JUST what DOES one (or 6 for that matter do now???) to make up? Err HOW about.... " THIS" (pic attatched)lol (yeah I know but had TO DO SUMMA'T to cheer up) and it IS smaller!!? (my excuse!) than the others!
So off we go the lad & I , train at 8pm and thats late into London! so rush and crush getting accross London by "tube" to catch connection to Bournemouth in dorset 214 miles away..get to next connection late to find ALL trains cancelled as (sadly) someone jumped under a train earlier ..ALL lines Halted going East. Don't know why but after no help and guidence from railway staff..we got on a platform with a two hour late (allready) parked waiting train going east AND the driver says "well I will end up in poole Dorset actually deu to train stacking or such for him and crew". Great so wer'e on our way ((& despite bieng advised we HAVE to ride all the way or pay excess!)) (we hop off TWO stations before & find no gate inspectors at the barriers, At 1-30 A.M. theyv'e all gone home ,Great our man is waiting oustide the station, we go to where the trucks parked, It fires up FIRST touch of the go button! (cold) We pay we shake hands we leave for our 230 mile trip through the night home. the Kiaser Jeep m35 WITH AIR power Steering n' whistling turboTrhums all the way without missing a beat flawlessly. BOY it's a LOUD divvel! ((it's runnimg on chip oil and wmo) clean) Honest does 15 mpg. coudnt believe it.
I am VERY pleased with my new addition. engine ld 465 1c. good canvass. AND gents ..In back iz.. One m.f. fuel injector pump complete, a Generator. wheels and tyres and variouse new filers gaskets and seals. etc. so.. even better pleased now after finding those today.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If I make it back to Jolly Old England I'll put you one my list of places to see.:jumpin:

I can fly Space Available on military air craft and I am planning a tour over that way before I have to start wearing Depends.:roll:

dmetalmiki

Crikey 'old boy

Rec. (not literally!) Youm'e feeling like me, lol, would be more than pleased to see and make you welcome..See our efforts, go for drive round, visit the old ww2 museums ex USAAF and RAF, Battle of britain flight is near to here. Lincolshire has a wealth of WW11. historic sites. beltring is also a must if can do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks