• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the long and short of it

dmetalmiki

or when push comes to shove! ::at last i seem able to post pics etc..so perhaps the "heavy" drivers might like to view my efforts of yesterday! (re-organising my garden!) and back yard. try "when push" (on utube search window )then click see all pics by dmetalmiki ((4))) or this link. enjoy. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j84dBGuuA[/media]

Last edited:

Hkx3

Wut?

Maybe I missed it, but I think you need more ramming/pushing/destruction/construction, something.

I like the flashing light though...maybe Im part bird or something... :-D

dmetalmiki

Phew

thanks clinto..I allmost got the hang of this computer up-down-sideways loading! lol. I will get some more later. (and yep that ambulance IS mine.) Oh and did you like the (nicknamed) "haglan" the M50 sumthing or other..it has radar things that rotate and lights flash while incomming bleeps go off in the cab (with In-coming flashing lights) twin stacks and air cleaners c turbo. will get more pics of that 2 morrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks