• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Mounds Off Road Park Mt. Morris, MI... Anybody go there? Possible Rally?

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
74M35A2 and I are going to The Mounds Off Road Park this weekend and I was wondering if anybody else has brought their MV there. I want to scope it out and see how it is or get other peoples feed back to see what they think before I pull the trigger and try to organize a rally. Right now I am "fishing" out there to see who in the area would be interested in attending a rally if I find that this facility is suited for our bigger MV's. So by a show of posts like, "yes, i would be interested in attending sometime in the future" let me know who would want to possibly want to attend at a later time in the future. If I receive good feed back on The Mounds Off Road Park, people are welcome to come this weekend if they would like. I just wont want to organize a rally right now and tell people to come to The Mounds this when it may not be well suited for our needs. This is why I want to do a little recon with 74M35A2 this weekend. I am thinking about camping up there this weekend also.

So let me know if anybody has been up there and/or let me know what interest there is in attending a rally here sometime in the future or near future.