• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The one I wanted........and the $1100 dollar deuce I won....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I wanted it REAL bad......and if I hadn't screwed up and bid on the one I won by accident, IT WOULD BE MINE!!!!!! LOL Just couldn't bring myself to bid again with the other truck hanging out there. But it looks to be a good 1100.00 dollar truck.

Bow-man

Alas...I am the guilty party!
And yes, I'm a newbie (relatively so...been lurking for awhile). I too wanted that thang real bad. I sorta had a rough first auction a few months back with GL, so I truly wanted to redeem myself.
Dang-- if only it had a hard top.... :lol:
Bow-man

Bow-man

FYI-- I had a relative down in OKC do a little recon on several vehicles in this auction. 6306 was by far the cleanest, and it supposedly fired right up. For those of you that didn't follow it, that was some auction-- crazy! Over a hundred deuces in one place!!!

reb87

I bid on all the trucks with heaters when they were cheap so I could keep track of them in the my auctions section of the gl site. I ended up getting 6331 for $1030 and 6380 for $1075. It was pretty confusing keeping track of what I was bidding on at the end so I didnt realize that 6380 didnt have heat but at least 6331 does. I have selling prices on all the trucks with heat if anyone wants them. The winch trucks brought around $200 to $500 more than the with out winch trucks. The most expensive truck I was watching (all with heaters) was 6384 (109A3) for $2901 ,6389 (m35a2) $1660, 6358 (m35A2) $1645, 6313 (35A2) was one of only a couple trucks with winches and heaters it went for $1510,6392 also had a winch and heat and went for $1310. Ive attached pics of my two trucks.

Attachments