• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Sorcerer

Gunfreak25

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, get it! Great movie, very suspenseful, well made and has lots of M211 action. It's getting to be a rare DVD though, I believe you can get it on Amazon.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"The Wages of Fear" is also a good flick. That's the original movie on which "Sorcerer" is based.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, get it! Great movie, very suspenseful, well made and has lots of M211 action. It's getting to be a rare DVD though, I believe you can get it on Amazon.

wdbtchr

I liked the movie, but I hated the ending. I also have the Wages of Fear DVD, but Sorcer is better I think.[thumbzup] We need the popcorn smilie here.:roll:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just saw it on YouTube. Very cool movie! Lots of M211 action, love the part showing them fixing the two wrecks up that they find in the junkyard in Nicaragua.

Not sure if I understood the ending, two guys showed up that weren't shown elsewhere in the movie, at least not on YT, and go into the bar where the main character has just been paid $40K for his hellish trouble. Can anyone elaborate what I am missing?

The trucks:

Attachments

wdbtchr

They are hitmen sent by thr mobster to kill the Roy Scjieder charactor for robbing his parish preist. That's why he was hidding in the first place. Go back and watch the beginning again and all will be understood.

Section8

Call me crazy but I love the look of the M211 with the big *** grin grill and civy chev hood with eyeball headlights look!!! Imagine some rich a** cutting you off on the road only to be held up at the next light. Then picture said rich *** in his shiny sport car crapping his pants as he looks in the rear view to see that big beautiful grin thundering up behind him with the smoke rolling out the stacks!!
Hehehehehehe!!! Bet his leather seat would be clenched in his ol pucker pretty good!! Then stop the truck with the bumper sitting over top of the rearend of his low sportcar reving the engine!!
Bwaahahhahahaahaa!!
Am I just evil or does it not sound great!!?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks