• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Think your strong?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a good laugh! Please post the other end of the truck, though!:wink:

BillIdaho

Ha-ha. The joke's on all you guys......how do you know he isn't holding it DOWN, keeping it from flipping over. He simply must have overloaded the bed. Anyone that's ever loaded firewood in the back of a duece would know that.

You guys......

goldneagle

Ha-ha. The joke's on all you guys......how do you know he isn't holding it DOWN, keeping it from flipping over. He simply must have overloaded the bed. Anyone that's ever loaded firewood in the back of a duece would know that.

You guys......
The laugh is on you! It's a wrecker! He is probably trying to lift something too heavy for the wrecker!
:roll:rofl

dittle

About the time that the photograph is taken the load is suddenly released at the back (courtsey of broken cables); the front end slams to the ground and he is given a reminder by the towbar why you should wear a hard hat. :twisted:

scooter01922

Looks like the crane on the 108 isn't lacking in the power department. That or stretch is related to Popeye :) must be eating his spinach.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, maybe I had a little help from a really heavy tree stump... Should have seem me tugging on the stump earlier, let out the clutch, and the front end goes up. Still looks good!

AndrewH

He did load those axles pretty quickly......

While I was there I had to stop and inspect a shrub, when I got back there were two 5 tom axles loaded on the trailer, never heard the crane work at all. Hmmmmm