• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Third's Build Discussion

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, seriously.

Pee Wee's bike in black.

LOL

It's not a bad bike, though. Beach Cruisers are a big thing down here (especially on the beach) Retro-springer front end a bonus.

View attachment 908515
Thats not very nice of you to not let the hostage/date sit on the sunny side of the tree and get a little sun or even get in the picture with her bike ! Your gona make her mean if u keep her on a chain much longer !

Guyfang

Staff member
Been there, done that....
On a slow night on the Hawk site, we used to get a roll of tin foil, and go up on Alpha Berm, and have a little fun. Roll up some balls of foil, and toss it up into the Radar beam, when radiating. The Radar is called the "High Power" for a real good reason. Made a nice light show, but tended to draw the attention of unwanted personnel after a while.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back is f****d
DAMIT MAN ! its been over a year now since my metal bearing stress test and my back is not all the way back maybe 70 % on good days i know it sure took the wind out of my sails ! You might have to slow down on HAREM servicing ! Youve already got em captured and it wont change their opinion of you !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks