• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This weekend ALL MVs in So Cal Welcome!!

deuceaid

Banned
This weekend ALL MVs in So Cal Welcome!! date change

Sorry for the short notice, But this weekend , September 25-27, All MVs are welcome to join us for our antiuqe tractor and engine show in Yucaipa CA. I talked to my boss , and he said They are all Welcome to join us at the pumkin patch!

You can register when You show up---NO FEES TO REGISTER , JUST SHOW UP. We have acres of parking if we need it ( a hemtt with trailer would fit just fine, or 10 of them).

WHEN:The show is on Saturday 26th of September, The gates are open from 7 am until 6 pm

WHERE: Liveoak Canyon Christmastree Farm (The Pumpkin Patch) in Yucaipa California. 32335 Live Oak Canyon rd Redlands 92373 ( redlands mailing aderess but in the town of Yucaipa). We are right at the liveoak canyon rd/ Oak Glen rd exit and interstate 10.

MORE INFO: Call 909-795-8733, or goto www.liveoakcanyon.com

We will have a m35a2, and a korean era jeep and ambulance, and even a civilian firetruck......

Please keep it Family Friendly,,,,,, Thank You and Hope to See You There
Jason -Deuceaid:-D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks