• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thread visibility

Kbarnes0

If you post to an old thread does it get brought up to the front of "New Posts"?
Is it visible to the poster in "New Posts" I dont see it when I scroll down through.
Ive had a couple posts on an old thread (HEMTT wheels on FMTV) that was relevant to what I was doing. The last 2 posts haven't had any action.
Is it that no one seen them, or just that no reply's yet?
Would it be better to start a new post when looking for info?
I try to keep stuff together to eliminate multiple threads to navigate.

Thank you

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you post to an old thread does it get brought up to the front of "New Posts"?
Is it visible to the poster in "New Posts" I dont see it when I scroll down through.
Ive had a couple posts on an old thread (HEMTT wheels on FMTV) that was relevant to what I was doing. The last 2 posts haven't had any action.
Is it that no one seen them, or just that no reply's yet?
Would it be better to start a new post when looking for info?
I try to keep stuff together to eliminate multiple threads to navigate.

Thank you
Yes, they're brought back up in the list. However, since you replied, it won't sort in the list since you would know about the latest reply.

Please continue on with existing conversations. I'm guessing this simply is the case where no one has responded to you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks