• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tire chains

Iyaayas184

I have a pair of chains that I was told were for a deuce, I test fit one of them on a well worn deflated 9x20 and they seemed excessively loose. like a whole section of chain to loose. thought they might fit on an 11x20 better but have no way of test fitting. At any rate, does anybody have any idea how mush a set of these is worth, I don't need them anymore as I sold my deuce and it doesn't snow here enough to use them. They are rusty, but just fromstorage. they appear they have never rolled on hard pavement as no characteristic heavy gouges to the metal. Please let me know, I am new here (having just canceld my mebership in the Mil-veh list) and hope that I have posted in the correct section

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Inflate the tire. There is a pretty big difference in the OD of the tire.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, BTW, Welcome! I was a MilVeh list person, too much SPAM.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to SS...

So do you still have any MV's after having sold your Deuce?

acetomatoco

If you clean the connectors, you should see the size and/or the NSN stamped in one of them.. Secondly, I just sold two new sets of 1100 singles for $75 a pair...

Iyaayas184

I sold my M35A2C about a year ago to a Major in my squadron who is a big time heavy diesel nut and just sold my M880 as I could no longer afford the upkeep and fuel it was requring. Don't have a vehicle right now, but would like to get an M109 or M220 shop van or maybe even a M291 or M292 expansible van. Or maybe even a M series tractor and military box van or shop van trailer. Essentially something I could use as a camper at various MV events in about 3 or 4 years. I like the big trucks diesel especially but wouldn't mind tinkering with a heavy gasser.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the party Iya! We can always use a few more Kansans around here. One of my best friends is a Jay Hawker from KC. I'm going to move your thread to the deuce forum.

Keep us posted on your MV hunt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks