• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire question

Wick246

I believe it is a Michelin XL though I can't find the ratings for it on the Michelin site. You can get military take-offs from Berg tire or ebay for good prices depending on the size you want. I think they are rated to cary more than the NDT's and the max speed is about 55. Someone else should come along with more info...
Also check out the super single thread in the Deuce modifying section for a little more information on them.

M1075

Right on, these are nice tires. The little brother to the 14.00 and 16.00 Michelin XL used on 5 tons and hemtts. I saw a set of 6 on ebay a few months ago. They went for about $1000 IIRC.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the come backs! I need to replace the four rear and one of the trailer tires on my rig and was considering something that is better on wet pavement. If I get the 1100 NDCC's, then I'll need just those five, if I get a different design, then I'll need 6 new ones.
Some of the radials (super singles) don't look like they were made for higway driving and even have a listed max top speeds of only 50-55 mph.
I have seen tire siping tools for about $65 and may just try that route, siping the NDCC's for better traction... :banghead:

Lee Alessi

I'm posting from my mobil phone. ill post it when I get home. they are 90 percent and above. he said more than a few have the nipples. I think I may buy 11. assuming those will fit the stock rims. ill either go singles or stay duals. I haven't decided.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks