• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire/wheel value?

dirtyfingernails

I switched recently to Michelin tires on my bobbed duece. I have 5 mounted NDCC tires in nearly new condition left over. Any idea what they might be worth? I need some space in my garage. Thanks. If this is a violation of the site rules, forgive me.
Steve

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Steve, ndcc go for 120 each up here new. That being said I have found many 90% tires for $15 or less. If the pic is what is for sale, I would say $50 per tire/rim would be a good price since the buyers would not need to unmount/remount any tires, but Would that be fair to you? Hard to say. I just sold some tires that were mounted and I wanted the rims. It worked out so we could trade rims. I dunno, I just primed a bunch of parts and am probably high on fumes.

Blythewoodjoe

If you need those tires they will cost you $100 each. If you are selling them you won't get more than $50 each. I don't know why it works that way but it does for me any way.

dirtyfingernails

Thanks guys. Isn't that always the way! I've always bought my projects high and sold low--I'm a moron, what can I say! I guess I'll just stick em out in the barn. Again, thanks for input.
Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks