• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tires for m35a2?

spiker84

ok, so i want to put some new tires on my deuce, but i really dont want to put NDTs back on because snow traction sucks. i would also like to keep the duals on it. now before you tell me i should super single it, I KNOW how much better it is, i just dont want to do it. so if you know some tires that i can use while keeping the duals, that be great.
oh also if it can not look freakish (no monster truck or super wide tires) thatd be awesome

thanks-
spiker84

91W350

Those Goodyears are a classic tread design of that company. They have been selling a similar tread design for many years, at least back to the late 60s. We had them when I worked at a service station in high school. You know, one of those places where the kid comes out, washes the windshield, side windows and back glass, checks your oil, checks your air filter, brake fluid level, checks your belts and hoses, fills your tank with fuel, takes a look at the tires, and looks the car over for exposed wires and leaks. All for .89 cents a gallon on your gasoline purchase and that was along the Interstate. 8) Glen